Saturday, November 22, 2008

Things

Things I would miss in INTI
1. Friends ( bye guys, do take care, jika ada silap dan salah, jgn disimpan di dalam hati )
2. Friends that i have just met recently ( just wish i could meet u all earlier )
3. Lecturers ( thanks for the patience and understanding )
4. My room - H1-37 ( my second home )
5. Surf and Play CC ( all my best meepo memories are here =D , along with some others sweet memories )
6. Food ( Jabez's Mushroom fried pork tops my list, along with Jing Fan Wan, Tomyam Poktek etc )
7. Peaceful scenery ( shall miss my relaxation zone behind N block )
8. Some good and helpful guards

Things I would not miss in INTI
1. A-levels ( exam is hard and stressful like hell, i would not want to attempt it for the 3rd time )
2. Idiotic guards ( ramanathan and some others lansi guards.. go to hell )
3. Money minded INTI management ( screw u for developing and upgrading your money sucking ideas )
4. Bus services ( goddamned 30 minutes per bus? )
5. Annoying dota-rds at my block ( please keep ur game to urself, there's no need to advertise )
6. Loud bassy music from other rooms when i was napping.
7. EBB ( fcuk u for providing such an excellent connection while claiming urself to be a broadband provider )

No comments: